Free webinars open to all; register with Cornell directly!
In this monthly virtual series, we'll explore timely topics to help you use integrated pest management (IPM) to avoid pest problems and promote a healthy environment where you live, work, learn and play. What is IPM? It's a wholistic approach that uses different tools and practices to not only reduce pest problems, but to also address the reasons why pests are there in the first place. Each month, our speakers will share practical information about how you can use IPM.
- 6-Aug-21 How to select a pesticide: Yellowjacket trapping to catch aggressive wasps
- 3-Sep-21 Keeping pests out of your home this fall, from stink bugs to mice: Fruit flies - don't bother me!
- 1-Oct-21 How to get rid of pantry moths: Adult ticks are out for blood - how to avoid them
- 5-Nov-21 Dealing with mice in your home: What to do if stink bugs got inside?
- 3-Dec-21 Avoid getting and spreading bed bugs: Identifying sources of clothes moths
- 7-Jan-22 Picking pest-resistant vegetable seeds: Best practices for storing bird seed in the winter
- 4-Feb-22 Fungus gnats and indoor plants - what's the deal?Recognizing and avoiding woodpecker damage on your home
RSVP with Cornell
SEE PREVIOUS EVENTS HERE: